Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to start on my single car garage overhaul. New home, and working with a raw space, so I'm open to ideas. I noticed this Linear Edge artwork posted in another thread..pretty cool stuff:

Linear Edge | Race Track Art

So far, I know I'll be doing a dark epoxy finish, work bench under a tv, and some storage/tool boxes. Also, going to do the Gladiator fridge...gotta have cold beer.

Anybody have other ideas? I thought it might be nice to come up with some clever storage for my OEM wheels as they're currently just stacked in boxes.

I'll get some pics up later.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A few raw pics of what I'm working with...don't let the random weird stuff throw you, we're still moving in and getting organized (aka throwing stuff away):

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Awesome. Always looking forward to see the garage builds. The race track art is a great idea!

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Things to consider: Sink, air compressor, fold down shelves, heating. Check out garagejournal.com for endless ideas.

Since you're working with a one car garage, look at this thread for great space saving techniques.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Those linear edge race tracks are epic. I see they have Bathurst too, guess what's going to be my next garage addition.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome. Always looking forward to see the garage builds. The race track art is a great idea!
Thanks, I think they'll definitely be a part somehow, some way!

Things to consider: Sink, air compressor, fold down shelves, heating. Check out garagejournal.com for endless ideas.

Since you're working with a one car garage, look at this thread for great space saving techniques.
Thanks for the ideas, and I really appreciate it as I've not quite done this before. I do already have a heater (you can barely see it in the last pic up top). It was 'heating' my previous 2-car so it should be more than enough for this space. Air compressor is something I hadn't thought of but it'd be nice to have. I'll definitely check out garagejournal. Thanks again.

Those linear edge race tracks are epic. I see they have Bathurst too, guess what's going to be my next garage addition.
Agreed. In fact, I'm working with them on fabricating an Audi sign for my back wall. We'll see what they come up with. Their tracks will definitely be in there, nonetheless.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

Also give some thought to a urinal. I put a waterless model in my garage. GREAT idea. Saves having to go in and out of the house all the time.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts