Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Can any of you cats int he bay area recommend a solid mechanic to do a PPI of a Gallardo in the Bay Area? Want to check the car thoroughly for all things in a typical PPI plus properly working egear pump and actuator.

Let me know

Thanks!

Don

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have used both of these personally and they do great work.

see Vincent at British Motor Cars in SF
see Omir or Ben at Prestige Autohaus in Walnut Creek

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have used both of these personally and they do great work.

see Vincent at British Motor Cars in SF
see Omir or Ben at Prestige Autohaus in Walnut Creek
Perfect

If the car has been serviced at British Motor Car for its entire life, then I assume they are a trustworthy car to buy from :)

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I have had bad experience with BMC, both in sales and service. But that's just me.

With Lambo in SF, they are the only dealer unfortunately.

·
Registered
137 Posts
curious about this..I know they get a lot of walk ins due to their location on Van Ness and will say that one time when I came in, they were kinda cold to me until they realized I was a Lambo owner....but after going there a couple times and they got to know me, they treated me fine.

Also be aware BMC owns Los Gatos Luxury cars which is the old Sillicon Valley Auto Group sold off by Symbolic

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I know that there is a very good Lambo Mechanic that will be sharing the space with our sponsor San Francisco Sports Cars. They sell Lambos all the time and I am sure they can point you to the right direction. Call there and talk to Phil, a good friend and he will help. If you want his cell send me a pm and I'll send it to you. He is in the business and can def give you some ideas on what is the best route to get the car checked out locally here.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Thanks Raw.

Don:
Please give me a call or email, we have one of the best Lambo Mechanics in the area populating our new repair shop, and I know he would be happy to help. He was with Al Burtoni's for a long time as well as other exotic car dealerships. Happy to help in any way!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Raw.

Don:
Please give me a call or email, we have one of the best Lambo Mechanics in the area populating our new repair shop, and I know he would be happy to help. He was with Al Burtoni's for a long time as well as other exotic car dealerships. Happy to help in any way!
Wow this community totally delivers. Ask for a bit of help and everyone chimes in with great answers and connections.

Phil, PM sent

thanks for looking out Raw, way to build up a network of great peeps

1 - 9 of 9 Posts