Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Now that the car has the parts on the car, I'd figure I'd get some shots done before the tail lights and rear bumper are also changed. The car is running the front bumper, the superleggera side skirts, the superleggera wing, the drop in STS vents and the Renown R51-SF Italia monoblock wheels in satin black. Photos were taken by our friends at Genuine Photography in LA.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Those wheels are perfect for that car. Wow.

·
Registered
199 Posts
The wheels look good minus the Italian flag. You might as well have the Italian horn hanging from the rear view mirror. This car is one reason I was never a fan of the Gallardo because you can basically take a plain Gallardo and make it look like a Performante or Superleggera for a quarter of the cost of the so called limited versions.

·
Silver Sponsor
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's an interesting perspective. I can't say that I agree with it, that is the reason why I enjoy the Gallardo. It's a great base to start with. In fact, most cars you can update the looks and tinker with it. This updated look can be also applied to the 458 -> 458 speciale, 430 -> Scud, Murci -> Murci SV, Any Merc -> Amg version, BMW -> any M edition, etc...

·
Silver Sponsor
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks. The tail light conversion and rear bumper conversion is next on the list :)

These are the new drop in STS vents shown on the car, they are already in production.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Looks awesome, I've been trying to find the right 6speed Pre-LP Gallardo for awhile now. This one a 3pedal car?

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
AJAYR said:
This car is one reason I was never a fan of the Gallardo because you can basically take a plain Gallardo and make it look like a Performante or Superleggera for a quarter of the cost of the so called limited versions.
This is one of the reasons I love the gallardo that you can freshen it up significantly with a LP560 bumper refresh and a wing. A base gallardo is still a nice lambo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts