Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.luxury4play.com/lamborghini/60856-gallardo-motor-blow-battle-supercars-2.html

Yes 3 posts... gotta sart somehere...

Are hardcore peformance guys being sensitive these days?

I made no accusations nor negative comments about anyone.

I brought a car situation forward and opened a discussion.

Closure of the abov post says something about bringing a touchy and very real subject to light.

If this is in fact an open forum you need to allow Lambo owners and all those that bring up important controversial car subjects, what much of this site is supposed to be about, an attempt to make and comment on the vehicles they own.

It was on a perfomance car TV show, we are suppose to be quering this stuff and talking about it.

Was the Gallardo stock, custom tuned, anything that involves the motor changed?

Why would anyone lend a $300K car to aTV show and not send one of the shops guys to watch whats going down with the car?

Dont run away so easily!

As a car enthusiast, owned & worked on a dozen performance cars and supported shops across Los Angeles it be nice to know what happened to the Gallardo.

For those who want glory of showing car on TV, well sometimes life backfires, suck it up and press forward. True good names will live on.

Its a motor and im sure people were wondering what happened.

Go after SpeedTV.. they broke your Gallardo, not me.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
I agree 150% Mi Amigo! This site should be about openess and discussion. Just because a mod closes a thread, you should have the right to open a thread about the same discussion right under it. This board is for the people and should be about the people. It is public and should foster public discussions about whatever the public wants to talk about. I appreciate your PM's last night bringing to light how immature I was. Little things like that need to be brought to my attention sometimes. You can't grow without a little kick in the pants every now and then my friend.

I know nothing about Lambos other than they are wicked sweet. One day, I'll have one. Carry on with this discussion that is not controversial.

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
due to the nature and matters revolving this incident we cannot host this particular discussion on L4P.com ...
I reply to PM's in the order they were received

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.