Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on leasing a new fun car next spring.
I am coming out of an M6 and really want a Gallardo.

Could someone (dealer or not) please fill me in on what I can plan on paying for a low mileage Gallardo Spyder lease? Minimal amount down w/ excellent credit.

Searched but only found a post from '08 by rawmean.

Thanks in adv.

:bow1:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess no preference really, as long as terms and conditions would be similar and the vehicle was like-new.

Want the following colors in the following order: verde ithica, bianco, nero.

·
Registered
41 Posts
On an '08 between 150k-155k with 25k down you'd be looking at a payment somewhere around $1800-$1900 plus tax on a 60 month.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
We do 60 month leases all the time for clients!

Advantage to leasing is you don't pay all of the tax upfront, so if you part with the car you only shoulder the tax on the monthly payments....

·
Registered
976 Posts
We do 60 month leases all the time for clients!

Advantage to leasing is you don't pay all of the tax upfront, so if you part with the car you only shoulder the tax on the monthly payments....
Interesting Phil. I didn't know 60 month leases were possible. What sort of mileage are you allowed on a 60 month lease of (since the thread is regarding Gallardos) a Gallardo? Also what other cars can qualify for 60 month leases besides (Lambos / Ferraris)?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
if you look on dupont registry they have leasing calculators but you gotta know the percentage and based on your credit and income but since you gettin out a M6 you will have some knowledge of it. Best bet would be togo and see at a authorized Lambo dealer first so you know what your working with . On a Lambo lease 24 months sounds about right , I cant imagine leasing one for 60 months you be better buying it outright . 24-36 months gives you oppritunity to get newer model after couple years or buy the one you have if you love it that much but I'd rather swap out for somthing better or newer .after payin payments for 36 months im ready for somthing else . just cant see dumping 25 grand down just to lease the damn thing on a purchase ok but not lease . '

This is comig from somone who never bought or leased a Lambo but if i was contemplating thats would be my take on it .

·
Registered
41 Posts
if you look on dupont registry they have leasing calculators but you gotta know the percentage and based on your credit and income but since you gettin out a M6 you will have some knowledge of it. Best bet would be togo and see at a authorized Lambo dealer first so you know what your working with . On a Lambo lease 24 months sounds about right , I cant imagine leasing one for 60 months you be better buying it outright . 24-36 months gives you oppritunity to get newer model after couple years or buy the one you have if you love it that much but I'd rather swap out for somthing better or newer .after payin payments for 36 months im ready for somthing else . just cant see dumping 25 grand down just to lease the damn thing on a purchase ok but not lease . '

This is comig from somone who never bought or leased a Lambo but if i was contemplating thats would be my take on it .
What I am talking about is a lease with a balloon payment at the end. Typically the terms from a lot of the exotic car leasing companies are based on a 60 month with a 35% residual value. You can sell the car whenever you want and the worst penalty I have heard of is 1 months payment.

·
Registered
41 Posts
used cars are usually way more expensive to lease, dollar for dollar. shit, I was looking at 1400 month with like 5k down to lease a new GT-R. That's only a 85k car.

It has nothing to do with the price of the car man it has to do with how much the total amount is that you are financing. If you put down 5k on an 85k car you are financing 80k hence the 1400/month. In this case, putting 25k on a 150k car you are financing 125k thus the higher payment. The only difference between financing used vs new is that typically the money is cheaper on new cars.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
It has nothing to do with the price of the car man it has to do with how much the total amount is that you are financing. If you put down 5k on an 85k car you are financing 80k hence the 1400/month. In this case, putting 25k on a 150k car you are financing 125k thus the higher payment. The only difference between financing used vs new is that typically the money is cheaper on new cars.
Didn't say a word about financing. I was talking about leasing. Leasing has everything to do with the price of the car and residual value. That's why it is often cheaper to lease a current newest model. It will be worth more at the end of the lease. It all depends on the rate and the residual. The price for the car can be great but if the residual is low the lease will suck.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
^^^ i have found most people finance or lease these cars because they can use it for tax purposes. this is why private party sell through a dealer. it's harder to sell without a title in hand.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
^^^ i have found most people finance or lease these cars because they can use it for tax purposes. this is why private party sell through a dealer. it's harder to sell without a title in hand.
I have a friend who does this. granted its not a lambo, but its sure up there

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sooo...anyone know what kind of payment I'm looking at before I just call Lamborghini Ohio?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts