Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ever got a itch to get in your car in the middle of night and let it loose? Well we bring the cure, Midnight Cruise. Itch away........

For the past 3 years it's been running strong and it's back again:

>Speed & Mischief - Midnight Cruise IV<
When: 12/17/2011
Where: Location will only be disclosed to registered attendees
Time: 12:00am till whenever we stop
Route: 100miles, only shared with registered attendees.

This Midnight Cruise is nothing, but raw seat time while you cruise with cars such as Ferrari F430, GTR, Viper, NSX, STI, EVO, Z06, Lotus, 911 Turbo, GT2, M3, M5, Classic Muscle cars, and other highly modified cars. We see all these cars at car shows all the time, but how many times do you get to cruise & play with them? ;)

As usual there will be a private dinner for all the attendees as a well known local restaurant. Post Midnight Cruise, space will be reserved at a local lounge/restaurant for everyone to go back, network, and brag...I mean share their experience.

Cost for the event is $40 per person.

To initiate registration for the event:
1: Email [email protected] your full name, and passenger's (if any), phone number, make/model of vehicle bringing along with a picture.

2: Follow up email with be sent to your with registration forms, and payment directions.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I'm in.

I can't wait for this event, it's always so much fun.
Everybody please welcome back one of the Mischievous drivers of the cruise. :-X

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For all who missed out on Dawn Run II, Midnight Cruise IV is right around the corner. Register now before all the seats are reserved.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
only 2 weeks away, and I just did a major upgrade on the STI for this :D. Can't wait

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Few people had confusion about the registration fee: It covers a 3 course dinner and entry to the event. Only 7 days left till the event. Registration will close on Dec 16.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
L4Pers, this is the premier event that is held in GA. All sorts of cars will be there and this event never disappoints. Hands down this is the best event in the ATL.

I am willing to meet with anyone so we can roll into the event together.

I really am excited about this event. I look forward to it every year or semi-annually. A lot of people just drive and others drive their way. Its the best car event in Atlanta or all of GA.

MIDNIGHT RUN IS ON!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
After bailing last min on the dawn run I agreed to ride along for this one (my car would run out of E85 before the thing is over). Hopefully timing will work out though bc I have to go to a party in Alpharetta prior to the event.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only 1hr left to register for Midnight Cruise IV. Event schedule has been emailed to all who have already registered.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^See you tonight, I think he didn't forward your forms. I'll have them ready when you arrive :).

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
There was actually 5 L4Pers at this event and we all put the hammer down. It was an awesome event and had a great ending. Sunny once again made a great run and event that didn't disappoint. I met some new guys and hung out with some previous attendees. KAW's friend had a monster GTR, TPDuke's M6 sang a song that never got old and I drove my Rickshaw close to its limit. Sick cars, mayhem and a great venue afterwards really made this Midnight Run an event that will never be forgotten.

I really, really, really had a great time.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
^^^You totally should! It really is the best local event in this city. I'm going to get some video together, I've got some great footage.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Nice to meet you ItODDospeed and wickedlysane...

Yeah, the GT-R is pretty strong right now but it is going under the knife in the Spring for even more power. I'll be getting back to work on my Supra with a goal of finishing by Summer... at which point we are having a fully built Supra vs. fully built GT-R showdown... He has idiot proof launch control/super computer to help him out, but zero drag racing exp whereas the Supra will be a bitch to get off the line cleanly but I used to do a good bit of NHRA drag racing...

Anyway... we didn't look at the gopro vid yet but hopefully we got some good footage.

The M6 was looking and sounding real strong. I also liked the turbo TAaaaaa.

It was fun but we got home super late and were almost too tired to get wasted Sunday.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts