Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Well, I'm probably gonna be in the Subie, so he'll have to drive that. He called me a bad word when I said I'd drive my TSX.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thanks to every one who came out this morning for our morning walk....DR3. Hope y'all had a good time, and enjoyed the event. Feel free to leave feedback and let me know what you thought of it. See y'all at next morning walk ;).

Couple of quick cell phone shots from DR3's line up, more to follow.

Well, I'm probably gonna be in the Subie, so he'll have to drive that. He called me a bad word when I said I'd drive my TSX.

And where you and your partner in crime this morning? *angry face*. Again you missed a great morning walk lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
We failed. We had a late night prior, and I was beat. The cold and wind didn't help me at all. We didn't go more than ~ 5 miles from the house yesterday.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Here's a thread with collection of pictures and videos from Dawn Run Series.

Thanks to everyone who came out.

Dawn Run - III

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Dawn Run IV, scheduled. Mark morning of July 15, 2012 on your calenders.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Due to certain circumstances the date was moved to Aug 5th. Morning of Caffeine & Octane. The run will end at C & O as it did for the last one.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and hope to see y'all there.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
5 move days, bump

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
See y'all in the AM. Registration will be open till 12am tonight for last minute attendees.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Fun was had, with awesome bunch of cars & drivers.

Man, I wish I saw this sooner...
Message me you email Corey. I will keep you in the Loop for next one. Check out "Class of ATL" taking place on Aug 18th.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Real fun was had fo' sho'! Another great event by the premier local event holder in ATL.

Corey, you can crash at my house the night before a DR. It's way too early to drive to the night before. They usually end at Caffeine & Octane, which I know you like, so you can have a small break before leaving to go back. I should have my bike running again soon enough - I'll ride mine with ya.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I am back in GA, weather is getting warmer, and it's the season for Dawn Runs & Midnight Cruise.

Let me play music of my people:

41 - 55 of 55 Posts