258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GA: "Dawn Run" by Speed & Mischief

-Videos are on the bottom of the info-

<Date> August, 5 2012
<Day> Sunday
<Rendezvous Time> ####
<Location> ######

-Beautiful Sunday morning dawns upon us not with oh so sweet bird chirps, rather automotive gods clearing their throats through tail pipes as we culture the local streets.

-A invitation only private run to enjoy the crisp morning while we disturb the early morning calmness and dry the morning dew off with "Speed & Mischief".

-We are in our 4th Dawn Run after having 3 successful ones over last year and half. Each run gets better as we are joined by regular attendees and new ones.

-Run starts from Point A to Point B, non stop. Not a race, just a run to enjoy company of other enthusiasts and see some very impressive cars in action at the same time. We believe in burning some 93 octane rather than look at cars parked in a parking lot the whole time. Run ends with a get together of all the attendees and other local enthusiasts.

-Space is LIMITED. TIME, LOCATION, & ROUTE will only to be disclosed to registered attendees.

To Register:
-1. Email [email protected]
A. Full name, Make/Model/Picture of vehicle you will be bringing
B. Number of passengers, and contact numbers
-2. Wait for return email with registration paperwork.
-3. Fill out Paperwork, email it back, send in registration fee
-4. Event details will be emailed back few days prior to the run.

-Registration fee is $30 Per Person
-Pre-Run Snacks & Coffee will be provided to all the attendees, covered under the registration fee.

Here's a short clip from Dawn Run III

Youtube - Speed & Mischief
SpeedandMischief - YouTube

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I may finally join one of your cruises. Been a tight schedule in the past but august looks free for me right now

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may finally join one of your cruises. Been a tight schedule in the past but august looks free for me right now
That sounds great, hopefully you can this time around man.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
only 11 days left, if haven't registered the do so now :). For everyone who already emailed me, check your inbox.

Rip it you say...hmmmmm. Could ya PM me some specifics. I'd relish some early morning hooliganism on Jesus day.
Check PM

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tick tock tick tock, it's only 2 days away. If you haven't registered then do it ASAP. Last minute registration won't guarantee entrance to the event.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know y'all love burning some 93 Octane. I know it's early, I know it's on your day off, but 1 Sunday you can make it.

Here's little motivation:
2010 and 2012 GTRs, E60 2010 M5, E60 Dinan M5 with 5.7l Stroker, Boosted E36 M3, Modded BMW 135i, Modded 335xi, Ferrari 360 Modena or RR Phantom, Fully Built Camaro SS, LS1 FD RX-7, Mazdaspeed3 Gt30 upgraded, WRX Hybrid Brog Warner S256 Fitted, Fully Carbon Fiber R1....to name few vehicles coming.

Not many times you get a chance to cruse with such diversity of cars.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Yeah buddy! More car adventures for me. Look forward to seeing those in attendance. Waking up to drive is so much better than sitting in a parking lot.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
SUNNY OWNS THE NEW SUNDAY MORNING EVENT!!! I had way too much fun. Thanks for an awesome event Sunny. If ya didn't come, make it next time. Nice cars, nice meet, nice people, great ending and an all around good time.

Caffeine & Octane...you just got owned. FU(K driving my car to sit in a parking lot. I enjoy spending time with my friends but driving with my friends or 30 maniacs is...TOPS!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Todd thanks for the kind words. I don't even know if I can sum up this morning in words lol. It was automotive bliss as soon as we left the parking lot, and boy did we Lap Atlanta. Elijah (Babystat) got some awesome footage. I'll let the video do rest of the talking.

PS: You are one CRAZY driver. I think you got PedalToTheMetalItis lol.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
"I think you got PedalToTheMetalItis"...

I was fine and hadn't relapsed until this event. I was being a stand up citizen driving no more than 10 over the speed limit. I had just earned my second one day chip. Then this event happened, I can't remember a thing, I don't know what happened, I may or may not of been there...it's all a blur, like doing X(XX) around the perimeter. Time and space just melted together yesterday, I have no recollection of driving. I've taken my medicine today and have since have sobered up. I'm going to a SA (speed anonymous) meeting today.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^lol at the edit, i wonder what number you took out hmmmm. Time and space did melt together. All seemed like it was over within few mins and few miles. Miles will be going up with next few Dawn Runs. :p

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
only 7 days left till next Run.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Stupid hurt back...if I'm better, I'm in.

This is the best car event in GA. No one was out last time and we had construction on the HWY. If you like to DRIVE this is the event.

Anyone want to take me this time? My back is hurt and I don't want to white knuckle drive.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tod i think there are only 2-3 L4P member who come out. We need the unity of West Coast folks then roll in and execute our local event with a statement..."L4P members were here..."

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 55 Posts