Luxury4Play.com banner

G Starrrrrrr

7K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  TechArt Dreamer 
#1 · (Edited)

#22 ·
No G-Star has a cult following and have been innovating fashion and growing exponentially since their inception with their amazing cuts and washes

#5 · (Edited)
G-star is just a great brand! It's a Dutch brand , (Holland).. I wear it all day haha! Got everything of it, shoes, shorts, jeans, sweatsers, t-shirts and a scarf..

The quality is just great!

I like to wear the ARC jeans collection.. It's a really cool effect!

Here you see what it's look like..

And this it what it would like when you where it, just look at the effect at your knees.. Do you guys like it ?

#12 · (Edited)
Hello Mr Carter,

There are 2 stores in New York City , Manhattan..one at Soho and one at Broadway.

You have also one in Chicago...and in Aventura, FL :)

I also know, that they want to expand in the United States... G-star is selling very well in the States... Lindsay Lohan, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias, they all wear it.

Hope I informed you well..

#11 ·
I've heard of this gaslamp you speak of... I need to eventually go check this out.

#18 ·
I've got a jacket from them. Being so tall 6ft4 and slim 80kg's (dutch parents so go figure) its hard to get jackets that are slim fitting but still have a decent length in the arms and body (so in essence a large size without it hanging off you). G Star is one of the only companies that have jackets that look good on me.

So im a fan :lol:

Pretty big here in Australia and a very well known brand.

#21 ·
I used to really like g-star until it became really popular among teens and now I find it's really played out..
Always like this.. Not only fashion. Music and cars too :eek:hwell:

#25 ·
You can find tons of cheap authentic G-STAR stuff in local chinese shops. There are fake stuff, but lots of real stuff if you search around because ALL G-star are made in Chinese factories. The fake stuff is very obvious and the real stuff looks real. The real stuff have one or few defects that are hardly noticeable and are from the factory. You can get jackets for $20 and t-shirts for $7.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.