Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're in SD, come see my girl at G Star in the gaslamp. Her name is Crista and she will make you HOT! Holla!

Nick

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I'm curious, is G Star only starting to gain popularity right now in Cali or has it been a while?

·
Registered
10 Posts
G-star is just a great brand! It's a Dutch brand , (Holland).. I wear it all day haha! Got everything of it, shoes, shorts, jeans, sweatsers, t-shirts and a scarf..

The quality is just great!

I like to wear the ARC jeans collection.. It's a really cool effect!

Here you see what it's look like..

And this it what it would like when you where it, just look at the effect at your knees.. Do you guys like it ?

·
5,744 Posts
My favorite button up shirt is G-Star. I'm a fan.

-Markus-

·
14,490 Posts
I've heard of this gaslamp you speak of... I need to eventually go check this out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any of this G Star stuff in the east coast or is it a west coast thing only?

Hello Mr Carter,

There are 2 stores in New York City , Manhattan..one at Soho and one at Broadway.

You have also one in Chicago...and in Aventura, FL :)

I also know, that they want to expand in the United States... G-star is selling very well in the States... Lindsay Lohan, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias, they all wear it.

Hope I informed you well..

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
G-star is selling very well in the States... Lindsay Lohan, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias, they all wear it.
Umm, i thought you wanted to promote the brand. they r decent enuf if you have euro fit, but if you are big or athletic american i would look elsewhere. They r a trend line...so u pay for marketing.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
G Star is very in the UK scene too, unfortunatly lots of chavs wear it with a combination of Henleys :(

·
Registered
521 Posts
if you ever make it to woodbury outlets near NYC, its about 80% off msrp. I usually just load up there.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I've got a jacket from them. Being so tall 6ft4 and slim 80kg's (dutch parents so go figure) its hard to get jackets that are slim fitting but still have a decent length in the arms and body (so in essence a large size without it hanging off you). G Star is one of the only companies that have jackets that look good on me.

So im a fan :lol:

Pretty big here in Australia and a very well known brand.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I used to really like g-star until it became really popular among teens and now I find it's really played out, In Vancouver at least.

I still swear by their jeans though, invincible denim and awesome looking.

·
Registered
17 Posts
G Star is massive here in Australia. I've been wearing their stuff for years. Their jeans are the only ones I swear by as they are cut to fit you just right. They're also bullet proof and bomb proof (you get my drift) and last forever!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts