Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a beater watch and thought G-Shocks are my best bet. Thinking of buying one online at Amazon but wanted to make sure they are not fake somehow.

Thinking of this DW-6900MS Military one. Liked the stealth theme going on.

G-SHOCK The 6900 Military Series Watch in Black: Watches: Amazon.com

Also what G-Shock do you recommend in the region of 100 USD? I don't like that colorful stuff, just plain basic black (preferably matte) is what I'm after.

Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cannot see it - says I don't have permission.

I'm in Turkey so if you're OK with that can you PM me the details?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's better for you to sell it locally, not worth the hassle. What's your price anyway?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Bought mine off amazon and it was as authentic as it gets. I never buy from a seller thats nothing short of spectacular as far as review though (3000+ pos review)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you, I dont want to go over the 100 mark for now. Im sure it is like brand new :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
you can get g shocks on ebay new for under 100. Not sure on shipping costs but look at feedback. Anyone with good feedback id imagine is pretty safe when it comes to g shocks.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I've purchased a couple of watches from Amazon. Just make sure to check the reviews and to make sure they are also "authentic." There's a lot of companies that write false reviews on their own products.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts