Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So just this year, I've expanded my collection of what was once just a Fossil -- to a Lumtec M37 and a Sonbol Doobie. After an influx of some cash from a recent bday, I decided I'd grow the collection some more. I wanted an every day watch that I could wear running. I have an app on my Incredible that records distance and time, so I wasn't really looking for the functionality of a true running watch.

Decided to go with a G-Shock, as I've heard nothing but good things. I know not everyone likes the all white look (My mom said it looks like a medical bracelet haha), but I love it.

Check it out. Let me apologize beforehand if the colors or contrast is weird on these pics. My videocard/logic board died in my Macbook and ever since I got it replaced, I am unable to calibrate my monitor.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
How do you like the ani-digi display? Great gShock, I'd browse various watch forums about the white turning a yellow hue. It happens on a few white resin models, can't recall if this one is affected.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
How do you like the ani-digi display? Great gShock, I'd browse various watch forums about the white turning a yellow hue. It happens on a few white resin models, can't recall if this one is affected.
It's a fairly new model, so I'm not sure if there is any way of knowing if it turns yellow. Guess I'll just have to wait and find out. If it does, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

As far as the ani-digi display, I love it. It was kind of crazy when I was setting up the time for the correct time zone. I simply chose a city in my time zone, and the hands of the analog display winded back themselves two hours to the correct time.

It's going to take me awhile to get used to all of the different settings.

Does anyone know if there are alternate straps for the GA series of watches? I searched and couldn't find anything. I wanted to find a white strap that didn't taper and that wasn't ridged near the case.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
You can buy direct fit replacement, and look into a mod called "boiling your G", I think that's the name. Anyhow you boil the strap around a can for a few minutes and the strap turns into butter!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts