Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a one of a kind garage/showroom/boutique in the world. It is a one stop auto shop that is located in the Middle East. I already have HRE/DYMAG/BackDraft/Kreissieg/AutoGlym/Sparco/Recaro and alot more. Any more products or ideas you guys suggest I can add ? Anyone have any close contacts to anyone that has kind of the same buisness ?

-Quick brief on G-FORCE AUTOWORX-

G-FORCE AUTOWORX is based in Kuwait in the Middle East. The project is basically 3 sections:-

1- The Garage
2- The Showroom
3- The Boutique

The Garage consists of Tuning, Painting, Servicing, and Repairing exotics. Let alone the 4x4 Dynojet. 4 Different kinds of artists from graffiti to portrait. Plus, choppers are hand-built in the garage with the custom paint job.
The Showroom is a modern architects brain child. Its black marble with gray cement hand-made striped walls. It is fit for only the immaculate and most elegant of exotics.
The Boutique is right over the Showroom with the same passion of modern interior. It has everything from Motor-sports clothings to F1 memrobillia, from car care products to 1:8 original car models. Furthermore, Wheels, Books, DVDs, Paintings, and they all have to do with one thing which is motor-sports.

Any ideas msg me.

Attachments

·
Registered
527 Posts
welcome to the forum
did you open yet !

last time i was in kuwait on august 08
would like to see more pics

·
Platinum Sponsor
3,147 Posts
I own a one of a kind garage/showroom/boutique in the world. It is a one stop auto shop that is located in the Middle East. I already have HRE/DYMAG/BackDraft/Kreissieg/AutoGlym/Sparco/Recaro and alot more. Any more products or ideas you guys suggest I can add ? Anyone have any close contacts to anyone that has kind of the same buisness ?

-Quick brief on G-FORCE AUTOWORX-

G-FORCE AUTOWORX is based in Kuwait in the Middle East. The project is basically 3 sections:-

1- The Garage
2- The Showroom
3- The Boutique

The Garage consists of Tuning, Painting, Servicing, and Repairing exotics. Let alone the 4x4 Dynojet. 4 Different kinds of artists from graffiti to portrait. Plus, choppers are hand-built in the garage with the custom paint job.
The Showroom is a modern architects brain child. Its black marble with gray cement hand-made striped walls. It is fit for only the immaculate and most elegant of exotics.
The Boutique is right over the Showroom with the same passion of modern interior. It has everything from Motor-sports clothings to F1 memrobillia, from car care products to 1:8 original car models. Furthermore, Wheels, Books, DVDs, Paintings, and they all have to do with one thing which is motor-sports.

Any ideas msg me.
Your garage is unbelievable!!!!

ANy ideas?
Yes, I have one.
Seems we can make good biz in:
1. Car tinting.
2. Car wrapping.
3. Luxury SUV sale
4. DARTZ brand rep :D
5. DARTZ stuff sales - souvenirs, memorabilia e.t.c.
P.S. We only have to change a little bit style for Your area...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you!

Thanks for welcoming me in, plus I appreciate all your support, i'm glad you liked G-FORCE AUTOWORX. This is made for enthusiasts just like you. Got some more pics to add, even more pics to show up later. L4P to the top of the clouds!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts