Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,

State of Stance, ISS Forged, and Vision Autos will be hosting a fundraiser car show at FIU University Campus (Modesto A. Maidique Campus)

the event is to raise money for the FIU Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) Formula Racing Team

We are raising the money to build and compete in the 2012 Worldwide FSAE competition in Michigan and California

HELP SUPPORT THE ENGINEERS THAT WILL SOON DESIGN AND BUILD THE SUPERCARS OF THE FUTURE!!! :)

i hope everyone can come out and support us
there will be great cars (strict rules against burnt rice with security on site to deal with it!!!)

Food Trucks
and Music

heres the event info:

January 14th, 2012
10am - 6pm

ALL fees and costs are donations to help the team get to competition

the entrance fee:
$10 for your car and the driver
$5 per person entry

Vendor packages available starting from $100, please PM for more info
all vendors are welcome! car related or not!

ALL EXTRA DONATIONS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

WE ALSO HAVE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES FOR THE TEAM, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
209 Posts
this is awesome, i wish i could get something like this together for my team. hope to see you in michigan!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks for coming out guys

the next one will be in about 3 months i think, probably March

I'll be honest with you guys, this event was a huge success, but there were a couple things that will be much better in the next one

but the next one we've already got improvements for such as:

-full photo coverage by Stitched Productions
-multiple vendors we already have confirmation from
-2 more awards that we're calling: "function>form", and "form<function"

we had 2 people running around camera's but i can tell you now that coverage probably won't be the best for this show

but heres a little overview shot of the show, the others will be loaded up tomorrow when my upgrade of Photobucket to "pro" goes through...i used it all up on the build thread pics lol

all in all great show...we had between 250-300 cars come out on our first event!!

HUGE THANKS STATE OF STANCE, VISION AUTOS, AND ISS FORGED FOR HELPING RAISE MONEY FOR OUR TEAM AND SPONSORING OUR EVENT!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts