Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a project we just finished this week, a full matte vinyl wrap on a Porsche 996. There are no seams and ALL panels were done in one piece each. We also added a few more bits to pull it all together.

Powder coated the factory twisties and tinted the headlamps too

The mirrors are one piece fully wrapped, the inside of the mirror has a trim piece around the glass edge so the inside looks matte too.

We tinted the tails and blacked out the exhaust tips.

Yes this too was completely wrapped in vinyl!

Added some turbo side skirts to give it a bit of style.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Add the aero Front and Rear bumper to match those side skirts and your in business! Looks like high quality work as usual!

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
wow Tim that is an immaculate wrap job! That rear wing must have been a bitch.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Team 305FTW. ;) Great job Tim.

·
Registered
355 Posts
excellant work. The wrap work looks incredible. I love the matte black look, but on this car it just didn't do it for me. The work is outstanding.

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
Tim, i have been seeing people doing matte on the tail lights too, it's just a film and it looks the part on matte cars!

GREAT Jerb

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
awesome! looks great. definitely quality work.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wow amazing job!! The cars looks great. You must have more patience than I do, because I know what a pain some of those curves can be, and especially the side mirrors.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tim, i have been seeing people doing matte on the tail lights too, it's just a film and it looks the part on matte cars!

GREAT Jerb
Thanks MT, we are using matte clear on a few projects up here now, but this client wanted the gloss look on the lights to go with the glass. We are going to experiment with the matte clear on some headlamps for an upcoming matte white project.......sicness!!!

Wow amazing job!! The cars looks great. You must have more patience than I do, because I know what a pain some of those curves can be, and especially the side mirrors.
Patience is a virtue....:bow1:

Thanks man.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
looks very nice!

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We will be refreshing this car soon......amazing what can be done with these films.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
work looks top notch & love matte,
but as stated above not really feeling it on this car.

possibly because it almost looks grey/too light ?
plus car needs rear wing, they are all ugly that way there !!

·
Registered
934 Posts
wat company did u use to wrap it interested in the color cant find matte grey

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks man, the car is indeed a bit different looking without the wing and I think if were were able to do some wheels instead of the stock twisties we woulda been better off too.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Amazng work, but I just don't think this car has the lines to pull off a matte black finish. Otherwise your work looks amazing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts