Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately, our company has been doing fairly extensive clear bra coverage to customers' cars. This would be another one. Silver ZR1

From head to toe, this vehicle is fully wrapped:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow very nice guys! Business seems amazing lately!
Thanks! Our company stays fairly busy year round, so it is nice to stay above the curve.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This vehicle is actually owned by a race driving instructor, so he saw the value of having an entire vehicle wrapped as he's seen the road rash coming from high speed driving:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
sweet! I wouldent have the patience to do something like this......

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This ZR1's owner is a racing instructor, so he knows the abuse his cars go through and would rather get the film replaced than to repaint.

·
Registered
897 Posts
nxt car zr1 or gtr just got to get some more $$$$$

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
what are those bubbles on the fender and doors? Lol just kidding bro. I met you down at RMT motors with Randy, I had the yellow G. Sold it and upgraded I'm looking into adding this to the new G bro. Looks killer!!!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what are those bubbles on the fender and doors? Lol just kidding bro. I met you down at RMT motors with Randy, I had the yellow G. Sold it and upgraded I'm looking into adding this to the new G bro. Looks killer!!!
Congratulations on the new purchase! Feel free to contact our Southern California office at 714-628-0100. Look forward to assisting you!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I see absolutely no point in doin this...why have a paint job then, no fun in my opinon
Really, what's the fun in getting your pride and joy chipped up. I have clear bra on every vehicle I own including my Trailers and Motorhome..

If Premier was closer to me, they would have all my business..

Another great job guys.

SW

1 - 20 of 20 Posts