Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everyone..

I have a Full set of Brand new 265/35/18 A048's in the MH compound.. These tires are a true R-Comp. Have NEVER seen the street OR track.. These tires were mounted and NEVER have they seen any driving.. These tires were mounted only for SEMA last year.. literally 0 miles.

No Shaving has been done yet, either so you are truely getting new untouched tires.

I have a new Tire Sponsor coming onboard so need these sold ASAP!

(4) 265/35/18 asking 800 plus shipping..

This is over 500 dollars off a set of these.. And these are BRAND NEW!

Very small scratching in wheel from fender rub.. This occured only from loading/unloading of car from trailer and into shows
I now have all 4 tires dismounted and racked currently..

·
Registered
816 Posts
I just noticed one of the tires looks different then the others. Is it a set of four tires that are all the same?

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Lol mike..

All tires are Yoko A048s
do you have a pic of all 4 Yoko A048's ????

mon3ypt wants them and has not heard back from you. and you havent posted in this thread since a month ago.

so are these still for sale? please post a pic of all 4 tires.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep.. No problem..

I will shoot an updated pic of all 4 tires.. Should be up tonight/tmw due to inclement weather.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
bump to the top..

lets try this again. STILL have all 4 Yoko's sitting at the shop. Collecting Dust. NO I have not taken new pics..

Been extremely busy this winter and am not getting back around to cleaning out the shop! If you want new/special Pics.. just PM me, I will snap a new picture of all 4 stacked.. so no one thinks they are getting "ripped" off with an Azenis..

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
bump to the top..

lets try this again. STILL have all 4 Yoko's sitting at the shop. Collecting Dust. NO I have not taken new pics..

Been extremely busy this winter and am not getting back around to cleaning out the shop! If you want new/special Pics.. just PM me, I will snap a new picture of all 4 stacked.. so no one thinks they are getting "ripped" off with an Azenis..
post something for sale 6 months ago....fail to reply to PM's from member here who wanted new pictures and buy the tires and now you want to BUMP this thread. :eek:hwell:

this is NOT craigslist.

and the longer the tires just sit collecting dust, the harder the tires will get....rendering them useless!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Thanks for the constructive help.. :/ Why would I start a new thread for the same product.?

BTW.. I never received a PM regarding these tires. Only an email and I provided all that was asked to MoneyPt.

The DOT on these are 1908

These have a ton of life left in them.. Being in an indoor climate controlled environment certainly helps as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts