Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to clear out some stuff. So, I'm selling this stuff off at what I think are very reasonable prices. I don't have any receipts. But, It was all purchased from Authorized Dealers. Email me at readyaimfire 07 at yahoo dot com if you have any questions or need more pics.
I tried to sell this Visconti Maxi Van Gogh Rollerball a while back. It's been sitting in the box since. It's in pretty much new condition. $85 shipped.

These Burberry sunglasses were a gift a few months back. They've been worn out once. No scratches. Style BE3039. Retail $260. Comes with box, cleaning cloth, and papers. $135 shipped.

Men's Gucci wallet I purchased from either Saks or Neiman Marcus about two years ago. I used it a few months and switched. It's in very good condition...Looks new on outside with very slight wear on inside from cards. White gucci canvas with gucci pattern and blue/orange/white/black stripe. Comes with box. $110 shipped

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The pen is still for sale. Retail is $225.00 Like I said, it's basically new. I'm pretty firm on the $85.00 shipped for it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Visconti still for sale....price dropped to 80 bucks shipped! Comes with all the boxes and papers.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
lenses removable on the sunglasses?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts