1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Omega Speedmaster Professional, 145.022 [head only], on a black/grey NATO
2. 42mm
3. Serial nr: 4822xxxx, so 1984-85
4. Box is available. No papers, except for the bill of sale of the jeweler where the previous seller bought the watch.
5. Watch can be picked up in Brussels, Belgium or will be sent to buyer's country (BPost, insured). Possible import taxes are buyer's responsability.
6. The watch is in good condition:
- it obviously has nicks & scratches, nothing extraordinary for a 30 year old watch.
- bezel insert has a bleuish tint when seen in sunlight
- movement's in perfect working order, my watchmaker commented on it's cleanliness.
- the 'stepdial' is in very good condition apart from some lume wash, see pics
7. The movement is ofcourse a cal. 861, Omega's famous workhorse. It's been serviced in 2013
8. 1650€/2250USD (wired) WITHOUT THE T. PREIK DISPLAY BACK. I will have my watchmaker switch out the TP display back for it's original brother. If you want the TP back aswel, lmk & we'll work something out.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Can you please pm me better shots of the imperfections and the case back it will be shipped with. I am very interested. My local Jeweler has one with box & papers and i was going to pick it up saturday, but if i could help a fellow l4p seller out I would be open to waiting.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Got your PM.. im all about the vintage look but i wish you were closer. I will speak to you Sunday after going to look at the one my AD has for me in stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts