Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To make space in my garage cabinets, I am selling the used OEM LED tail lights from my 2011 Range Rover Sport. I replaced these lights in September with the 2012 version, the inside of which is painted black and better matches my truck.

The part numbers are LR015298 and LR015297, and the lights fit 2006 and newer Sports. However, pre-2010 Sports will require a load resistor, which I cannot provide. A quick search here or on RangeRovers.net should provide info for how to make this work. These are of course plug-n-play for 2010 and newer if your existing lights are damaged in any way.

The lights are in excellent condition with only minor wear on the lens that would easily buff out. All wires, plastic tabs, etc. are intact and not broken. As mentioned, the only reason for sale is to make room after replacing them with the black-painted version.

I am asking $500 shipped. PayPal is the preferred method of payment, although I will also accept a check (the lights would not ship until the check clears).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Still available?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Offer until the lights go on eBay tonight: $450 shipped!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts