Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One from my personal collection.

Just made a big purchase and have a baby on the way, so this one needs to go (not to mention I have two other URWERKS!). The AlTiN is by far the coolest, most sought after version. This one came back from service less than a month ago where the case was fully recoated. They are constantly improving the AlTiN finish, so not only is the piece now perfect, it is actually nicer than some you will find in showcases.

Comes with box and papers of course and is on a nearly new strap (worn only a couple times since back from service). It also has the extension piece which attaches over the crown. Anyone with experience with the 202 knows this makes a huge difference. You can see how it changes the way the watch sits in the wrist shot below.

Asking $85,000 shipped from Los Angeles.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Kind of goes with a Reventon for some reason, love it. GLWS.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Hey Steve!! How you been my friend... Congrats on the incoming and if I can ever help in the Chicago area let me know buddy....

UR202 is one of the best pieces out..... period. She will go quickly.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the kind words guys. It is truly one of the coolest watches in the world.

For anyone that can close a deal QUICKLY, email me and I'll make it happen.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. I can potentially take a partial trade but do need a significant amount of cash out of it. Come on, there's too many Panerais and Offshores on this forum - someone needs a real representative piece of Contemporary Horology!

-S

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
have turned down some low offers and weird trades, but am definitely willing to entertain offers.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Steve, beautiful piece!! If I wasn't in the market for a perpetual calendar watch, I'd consider it. GLWS and happy holiday to you.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Steve, beautiful piece!! If I wasn't in the market for a perpetual calendar watch, I'd consider it. GLWS and happy holiday to you.
Thanks! Let me know if you change your mind and decide you want it. You probably have something I'd take as partial trade knowing your collection.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
good luck with the sale - i remember how excited I was when I learned how easy it is to read one of these in the review section...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts