Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U N I Q U E and B I G OPPORTUNITY!!!!

1 0 Pieces O N L Y in the entire world!!

Super exclusive Richard Mille RM011 Felipe Massa Black DLC Ti "Grand Prix Brasil"

Special and Limited Edition of only 10 pieces produced! The Only RM011 Limited Edition with F1 driver Felipe Massa's helmet on the dial at 10 o'clock....a REAL REAL LIMITED EDITION and I would say the most special one since it was done to Massa.

I'm willing to pass it from my personal collection to another fan and collector that will be using it and will enjoy it.
-> Brand New In Box - complete -> REDUCED Price of US$88,000.00
-> Payment by Bank Wire transfer only
-> References upon request
-> Extra pictures upon request
-> PM me if you need any other info

Press picture

Facts about this piece: A special 10 piece collection for Massas home country of Brazil. Richard Mille calls this latest invention timepiece his RM011 Felipe Massa Titanium Black DLC Grand Prix Brazil. With one look at the watch, one can clearly see why. The watch encapsulates the great Brazilian spirit with its palette of vibrant Brazilian yellow and green colors surrounding the watch. From the Brazilian yellow which is prominent both on its rubber crown, and its carbon fiber flange which around the dial is colored in yellow, as well as the application of a green superluminova to the second hands. But, what makes this watch even more unique is that the RM011 Felipe Massa Titanium Black DLC Grand Prix Brazil: was created with a black titanium DLC coating on its center titanium case which further lends a night effect to the watch. There is also a keen touch of design detail with the image of Felipe Massas helmet at the 10 to reiterate the ten piece collection. Some of its main features which are major technical innovations are its, skeletonized automatic, winding movement with adjustable rotor geometry with flyback chronograph in hours, minutes & seconds, 60 minute countdown timer, 12 hour totalizer, and oversize date, month, annual calendar. This special edition RM 011 truly embodies the history breaking moment & synergy that so closely bond timekeeping and motor sport and is an absolute must have Richard Mille Watch. TECHNICAL DATA CALIBER RM011S Skeletonized automatic winding movement with adjustable rotor geometry offering hours, minutes, seconds CALIBER RM011S 60-minute countdown timer 12-Hour totalizer Oversize date, month Dimensions Length 50 mm x 40 mm(widest point)x16.15 mm(thickest area) Annual Calendar Automatic adjustment for months of 30 or 31 days Oversize Date Display Semi-instantaneous, placed in a horizontal aperture under 12 o'clock Month Display Semi-instantaneous indicate with Arabic numerals, placed between 4 & 5 o'clock

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Wow, you offer a lot of nice watches for sale however you don't appear to be a sponsor.

Have you considered sponsoring L4P?

GLWS

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi LAbull,

I'm a private watch collector and I'm passing one of my pieces like this special RM. I do not work with watches or develop any activity on buying/selling those...I actually spend money on those :)

I understand that sponsorship is for companies or businessman that have their business related to something with cars, watches and other activities presented here on LP4 forum discussions, am I correct?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, thanks for your advice DG. Not looking into competing with you or your nice watches really.
I do work with distribution of professional Audio Recording equipment to latin America and so I'm a real collector willing to pass one of my pieces to another fellow collector. (if you become interested on my piece, please let me know)

Mod, sorry for not looking into the "Market Place - Classified Rules". Please edit post if necessary.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
You should post more about your audio recording equipment...
I would be interested in that ;)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Since The member is legit and not a dealer I think we can have an exception. Beautiful watch. I think you should def get to know Cavallino and Finest watches for any future needs.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You should post more about your audio recording equipment...
I would be interested in that ;)
Hi LAbull,

I'd be glad to post about it...not sure if would be out of topic and out of the forum in general. But if you are into professional audio recording, I do distribute some high end brands such as Avid (Digidesign) - one of the most well known and used audio editing softwatre in the recording industry, Solid State Logic (SSL) - audio mixing consoles used on recording studios, Rupert Neve Designs - outboards that offers micpreamplifies, compressors, equalizer and so on and some others...If you are interested in finding out more about it pm me.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Since The member is legit and not a dealer I think we can have an exception. Beautiful watch. I think you should def get to know Cavallino and Finest watches for any future needs.
Thanks for the exception. Yes, I'm legit.

I already heard of Cavallino and exchanged some PMs with him some time ago. He does have beautiful and hard to get pieces for sale. I'm sure he provides an outstanding service with his customers and hopefully I become one of the happy ones.

As for Finest watches I did not have the opportunity to know yet but I'm sure they should be at the same level of service.

Thanks once again.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Thanks for the exception. Yes, I'm legit.

I already heard of Cavallino and exchanged some PMs with him some time ago. He does have beautiful and hard to get pieces for sale. I'm sure he provides an outstanding service with his customers and hopefully I become one of the happy ones.

As for Finest watches I did not have the opportunity to know yet but I'm sure they should be at the same level of service.

Thanks once again.
We try!

not tryin to start anything. I just know some other members got shut down like last week on that rule. wanted to be fair to everyone

do like the Brazil!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts