Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up chaps !

Up for sale is again this highly seeked Tudor Heritage Black Bay on stainless steel bracelet. Ref. 79220R

The watch is in stainless steel 41mm case with burgundy unidirectional bezel and black dial with rose-gold appliqués (hands and indexes edges).
Domed Sapphire crystal glass. Luminous Hands. Crown with burgundy detail and ''floral-emblem'' logo.
200m water resistant. Power reserve 38hours

The watch is in 97-99% Mint condition. Working perfectly, still under warranty.

It comes with original boxes and papers, the inner main box is beautifuly black piano-lacquered, inside you will find additional original tudor textile strap and additional links to the bracelet. It contains all papers which is warranty booklet, operating manual and reference card.

Asking for 3100$ payment method preferably via bankwire or paypal. Please no trades or low-ball offers, this is a very good price much lower than retail.
For more info email me at [email protected] ,I will always asnwer your questions, I will ship worldwide.
Reference availible upon request.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Gorgeous piece

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Little update with this beautiful Tudor, the price for the watch shipped using FedEx within EU is 2399EUR lot of emails came mostly of trade character which I am not interested in. I am Only Selling this one gentlemen

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tudor Still Availible 2399EUR or 1980GBP shipped (fedex) within EU.
US pick-ups possible in EU on your own risk (Tudor is restricted to be shipped to US).
Pristine condition!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This beauty is still for sale
Good investment to the future, iconic Tudor models will always rise up.
I am selling it due to financial deficit on my side.

Jakub

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2299EUR shipped by fedex ! Actual price drop, will not go any lower with this condition.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would love to ship to US but it is impossible due to Rolex USA restrictions.

Im dropping the price to 2250EUR

1 - 20 of 21 Posts