Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a partner in a medium-scale clothing vendor. We have an influx of Southern Tide button-down's, medium in size, in an array of colors. Fully tagged, zero flaws. I've boxed up a countless number of these for Christmas presents already and have extended the offer to every "friend/etc." that I know. There are still plenty left.

If anyone on the forum wears a medium (M), check on Quality Mens Clothing | Best Polo Shirt Brands | Southern Tide, under "Sport Shirts." If there is a color/variation that you prefer, I'll ship it CONUS, as long as I have it.

$45 a shirt (retail is $110), which includes shipping CONUS. I'm not selling these for "quick cash/etc.," so the price is firm, unless you want a random shipment of a higher volume. I'm merely extending the offer before I have to give a container of these away to create room for more stock.

Here's a quick sample of what I am shipping out, minus the pre-production slips. As always, thanks in advance.

Text Paper Pattern Design Textile

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Could be wrong but I think you need to be a sponsor to do stuff like this. I'm not the one who enforces it but there have been quite a few bans thrown around lately without public discussion or knowledge.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was figuring not, considering that that I'm not taking away from anyone's business, but rather selling merchandise that I own. If so, that's news to me. They're posted elsewhere with no issue.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Like I said I could be wrong I just don't want to see anyone get banned for an "accident." I was under the impression it was advertising anything for sale or any service from someones company for free on here regardless of competition.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.