Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Genuine Rolex SeaDweller. Bought from a UK official dealer - Crouch in Cardiff - in 2004.

The epitome of a sexy watch. Feels gorgeous being worn. A classy watch, not in-your-face like some other brands. You know you've got a watch of exceptional quality on your wrist when you're wearing it. I promise you won't stop looking at it this watch once you slip it on. The looks, the design, the proportions - all top drawer.

As expected, it comes with ALL the packaging

Outside in:
"Rolex Oyster" outer box
Heavy wooden/leather box
Oyster and Submariner booklets
Leather wallet holding the "attestatio de Chronometre Officiel", 2004/2005 calendar,
Both watch tags. Alternate diving bracelet extension included.

Recently returned from a Rolex overhaul, the seadweller has been unworn since then which means you get a watch in perfect condition AND and new Rolex guarantee until Feb 2010.

More than happy to provide more details or photos of the watch... to be honest I can't stop taking photos of the damn thing.

[clear]

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm, well that doesn't seem to have worked:)

I thought that paying a few hundred quid on an overhaul and a polish, so the next owner could receive a brand new watch even after I'd enjoyed a few years of ownership, would be a good thing. I'll leave the scratches on next time ;)

· Registered
3,834 Posts

I thought that paying a few hundred quid on an overhaul and a polish, so the next owner could receive a brand new watch even after I'd enjoyed a few years of ownership, would be a good thing. I'll leave the scratches on next time ;)
sometimes an overhaul may scare buyers away as they don't know what this watch went through that needed an overhaul.

· Registered
2,273 Posts

Honestly when I saw the watch at first glance I thought it was a rolex deep sea not paying attention. That is why I asked why it needed an overhaul.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.