Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just getting rid of my collection of yellow fog light bulbs, I have no need for them as I'm returning all my lighting to Philips Xtreme Power after my aftermarket hid fiasco. I can't have mad tyte JDM/old school Euro fogs with regular halogens. I thought about keeping these for my next car but who knows what I'm going to end up with.

PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow 9006
- This is my second set that I bought, the first set lasted 3.5 years with regular daily driving, I always have my fogs on with the low beams.
- You will get 2 almost brand new bulbs that I ran for 3 days before my hids gave out and I will throw in a spare from the first set that is still going strong.
- The 2 newer bulbs come with a 1-year warranty, I bought them from Racinglab.com for $75 shipped and they are an authorized PIAA dealer so warranty claims are not a problem.
- If you know about how these PIAA Ions shine, then you know they give off a full spectrum of color (almost a rainbow effect) but mostly they shine deep yellow. Looks superb when matched with xenon lighting.
- Price: $65 shipped for 2 almost brand new bulbs + 1 spare

Höen Endurance 9006
- I bought these as replacements for my first set of PIAA Ions.
- Everyone raves about them on the VWVortex and I bought them for $47 shipped from Höen.
- I had these on my car for 1 night only before missing the effect of the PIAA Ions and ordering a second set.
- These shine deep pure yellow. Looks good too.
- Price: $36 shipped for 2 almost brand new bulbs

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Höens pending sale.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Entertaining offers for the PIAA Ions. Please no deadbeats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts