Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
7,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for your consideration is a PAM 233K rated conservatively at 95%. 2 very small and almost not noticeable desk dings on the bezel; otherwise just minor superficial hairlines.

44 mm Luminor
1950 Case
Quick strap change system
Exhibition back displaying in house movement, manual wind 8 day reserve
Functions include hours, minutes, sub seconds, date and PR. Also with dot AM/PM indicator.

Includes double box, booklets, crown protector, tools, polish cloth and.... several OEM straps including the black calf tunnel (never mounted), distressed black calf, and brown croco. Also including 2 other aftermarket straps that were never mounted.

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!! JV STRAP IS NOT INCLUDED.

Asking 9,900 wired to me + shipping & insurance. OBRO.

Last is a terrible picture, but I'm trying to get these posted as quickly as possible and was trying to get all things included in that last pic. I can send better pics if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
A senior member and a true watch collector, good luck with the sale my friend.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
now isn't the time but i believe my first PAM will be purchase thru L4P! good luck - nice to see you have positive references.

·
Registered
58 Posts
GLWS - Stay away from the "Hello…Thanks for the mail i will like to purchase the item for my son who is adding a year to his age for a surprise gift and i want a fast purchase to him ,so i will like the item shipped down to him…i will like to purchase it on e-bay but buying on e-bay will be to stressful so one of my friend introduce me this site so i will like to view more pictures of the item,so i will be offering you $28,000 for the item and $200 for the shipment,so i will be paying you via-PayPal or via Money Order because it’s the easiest and the safest way to pay online so i will like you to send me your PayPal e-mail address so as to make the payment and if you are not verified you can visit www.PayPal.com to register so i want you to kindly respond to my offer….thanks

Here is the Shipping address:
Name: Adeniyi Adedayo
Address: No 1,Tade Sokeye Str,
City : ABEOKUTA,
State: OGUN STATE
Zipcode:23439

·
10,594 Posts
I received the same e-mail, with a slight address change.

Here is the Shipping address:
Name: Adeniyi Adedayo
Address: No 1,Tade Sokeye Str,
City : ABEOKUTA,
State: OGUN STATE
Zipcode:23439

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Blair, another member just sent me his 233 to "test dive" and it is an amazing time piece. GLWS buddy, I wish I could own such a great watch.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Corey this watch is what, a couple dozen extra bottles at the club?

Blair can you PM me details on that watch holder in pic 1?

GLWS

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Corey this watch is what, a couple dozen extra bottles at the club?

Blair can you PM me details on that watch holder in pic 1?

GLWS
I wish it was just that easy. I can only admire these watches for now.

Blair, again GLWS bud. She is a beauty!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts