Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a macbook air in excellent shape. Comes with external disk drive and the apple mouse. It is running Maverick and has Microsoft office. This is the higher up model air but does not have retina display (still a fantastic picture though). I am asking $1000obo and will consider some guns, xbox one, and go pros as a trade. Please PM me with any questions. Thank you

·
Registered
693 Posts
To help you with the sale...

The specs of the laptop should be in your thread since you have it as "the higher up model air". People are going to want to know the specs without squinting and turning their neck sideways to read a picture with tiny numbers and letters that needs to be rotated.

Also, the Air doesn't come in Retina (yet)

Reactions: Tko512i

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
To help you with the sale...

The specs of the laptop should be in your thread since you have it as "the higher up model air". People are going to want to know the specs without squinting and turning their neck sideways to read a picture with tiny numbers and letters that needs to be rotated.

Also, the Air doesn't come in Retina (yet)

Yup, they don't. Also, 900 is a little to much for a 2013 even if it is top of the line since the 2014 is only 1000 wrapped in the box. GLWS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts