Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 1st batch ETA Olivier Bronze Diver. It is a black dial, no date version. I am asking $800 OBRO shipped in the CONUS to a PayPal verified address via USPS with insurance and signature confirmation. I am also open to a face-to-face transaction in the SF Bay Area. For interested parties outside the CONUS, please PM me.

I am not looking for any trades at the moment.

Condition: TZ Scale – 96-97%. The watch is in excellent condition. The case shows the beginning stages of patina, pretty much an overall darkening in color especially on the back where it was in contact with my wrist, but it’s nothing that can’t be easily cleaned/polished off if you’d prefer to start fresh. The rubber strap has never been worn. The only “imperfections” I could see are a few very faint, hairline marks on the caseback from the watch being taken off and set on my table or dresser.

Included: The lacquered wooden presentation box, both the all-bronze and black insert bronze bezels, the rubber strap with signed SS Olivier buckle, and cardboard outer box.

A quick rundown of the Olivier’s technical specs:
  • Movement: ETA 2824-2
  • Case diameter: 45mm
  • Case thickness: 15.5mm
  • Lug width: 24mm
  • Crystal: Sapphire

Thank you for looking!

Photos:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck with the sale. I am still waiting on mine lol
Thanks and damn, sorry to hear that. 1st or 2nd batch?

Olivier's CS, without a doubt, leaves something to be desired, but I can say with confidence that the watch itself is a quality piece and a very good value. Most people that have been fortunate enough to receive theirs would echo the same sentiment. I haven't been following the Olivier 'situation' for a while now, but one would think Roland would've gotten his s**t together by now... :eek:hwell:

Good luck with the sale watch looks great
Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts