Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rare and hard to find OEM Bentley Carbon Fiber Interior trim taken off a Supersports car.

Here is how it looks like fitted:

Have not seen even one set like this listed anywhere so it is pretty rare. Will fit your non-Supersports Continental as well, quite a cool upgrade over standard wood trim.

Priced to go at $2750.00 or near offer.

Please PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
You made an account this morning and are already attempting to sell?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been a lurker for quite some time, now I have this set so decided this is a good place to find end user for it - what is wrong with that?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$2550 for the set as per pics posted above.

Can also sell the set without Breitling clock and 2 vents in center console part, then it is $2150 and you can just re-use your Breitling Clock and your vents from your current setup.:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For those who prefer Aluminum look instead of carbon, I also have this OEM Bentley Engine Turned Alu trim available:

Really great looking set, beats the usual wood trim any day giving a classic old school Bentley look. Please see picture below, showing engine turned interior trim combined with piano black interior trim parts:

This set can change hands for $2100

If you are interested in any of the trim kits in the thread, please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump, kits above still available. Some interested members reached out but no firm takers as of now.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
push it push it??

is this off one of your cars? lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts