Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Sinn is a great small watch company. I have a couple of them and wear them a bunch.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thomas, indeed they are. This is my 2nd Sinn (well 3rd I guess) and I am extremely happy with it. Their customer service throughout the claim process with UPS and getting me another watch to replace the one that was lost was also excellent.

Panopticon, sounds good. I'm in Woodland Hills, so if your buddy is local, we can meet-up somewhere neutral for him to check it out as well.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Can you put it on at least a few times so it catches your scent? Then you got a deal for 500 bucks and a 993 wheel alignment.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^Sounds good.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

Paypal the money in the next 10 minutes and I'll make sure and get some thick persian wrist hair in the bracelet for you too.

Act fast, this offer will not last long.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Thomas, indeed they are. This is my 2nd Sinn (well 3rd I guess) and I am extremely happy with it. Their customer service throughout the claim process with UPS and getting me another watch to replace the one that was lost was also excellent.

Panopticon, sounds good. I'm in Woodland Hills, so if your buddy is local, we can meet-up somewhere neutral for him to check it out as well.
He's in SD but I can help him with the pick up since I'm in Calabasas. Still no response from him, unfortunately.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts