Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my new daily drive last week; therefore, I am selling my 2005 Wald Bentley GT. This car was originally purchased and maintained with O'Gara Coach Beverly Hills. The car started out as a company lease. After the 36 months term, I bought the car and transferred to my personal name. Technically, I am the second owner. This car has full service history since the day it was purchased. The car is amazingly clean and never been an accident and always kept in the garage.

SPECS:
year: 2005
exterior color: gt silver
interior color: blue
mileage: 56000

UPGRADES:
carbon fiber WALD body kit
WALD 21 x 9 front wheels with continental tires 265-30-21
WALD 21 x 10 rear wheels with continental tires 295-30-21
original rims and tires including

I like to sell my car fast and easy so I priced it low by asking only $65,000.00. If you are looking for a nice daily drive with subtle mods, this is the right car for you. Please come and take a look at the car or do the PPI anywhere you like in southern CA. You can also call Padro, Service Advisor, at O'Gara Coach to discuss the condition of the car. Make me a reasonable offer and this car is yours. Please call me if you have any other questions. My work # is 909-468-1111. My cell # is 626-712-4641. Thanks for looking.

Jess

Attachments

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Seems like an amazing price to me.

GLWS, looks good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts