Luxury4Play.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sup fellow L4Pers! Up for sale is my one month old Lum Tec V1. Reason for selling is I have another watch in the works and need to maintain a level of self control (ie must sell a watch to buy a watch), and of course to prevent clutter in my room. The watch is absolutely flawless besides some small scratches on the lugs which were very difficult to picture (pictured below) from switching to the SS bracelet. The scratches need to be looked for under the right light and of course are not visible at all on the wrist. The watch comes with double box, papers, booklet, warranty, leather strap (saw wrist time so has a small crease), rubber strap, and SS Bracelet (extra links included). It is currently on the rubber strap as shown in the last picture. This is a beautiful piece that honestly attracted more compliments than I thought it would. The price will be 575 USD OBO Shipped to CONTUS, paypal as gift or buyer assumes responsibility for the 3% fee. It will be shipped in it's original postage box as well, all original.

Please, do not hesitate to ask questions!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I love that! Sending pm...

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Still for sale. Gotta love flakers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.