Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my mint LÜM-TEC Super Combat B1. I am asking $950 OBRO shipped in the CONUS to a PayPal verified address via USPS with insurance and signature confirmation. For interested parties outside the CONUS, please PM me.

I am not looking for any trades at the moment.

Condition: TZ Scale – 98%. The ONLY “flaw” I can find is a few very superficial marks on the inside of the 11 o’clock lug made by inserting/removing the springbar. They can’t be seen when the watch is being worn, obviously, because they’re on the inside face of the lug.

Included: The white outer box, the wooden presentation watch box, original water-resistant leather and NATO (black and OD green) straps, and all the paperwork (International Warranty card, signed Certificate of Authenticity, instruction manual).

A quick rundown of the SCB1’s technical specs:
  • MSRP: $1295
  • Movement: ETA 6498-1 (Elabore Grade)
  • Case material: Titanium
  • Case finish: Gunmetal Titanium Carbide PVD
  • Case diameter: 45mm
  • Case thickness: 12mm
  • Lug width: 24mm
  • Weight: 72g (case only)
  • Crystal: Sapphire (front & back)
  • WR: 100m/330ft.

Here's a link to the SCB1's product page -> Lum Tec, LLC

Thank you for looking!

Photos:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump! Thanks for the kind words, guys.

As you can probably infer from my month between bumps, I'm not really in a huge rush to get this piece out the door because I too like it quite a bit. ;) Recently I've been toying around with the idea of consolidating part of my collection though and I don't wear the SCB1 as much as I'd like, so if it sells to someone that'll give it the wrist time it deserves, so be it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts