Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys (an gals) I am selling my M18, bought in January. All boxes papers and straps in the pics come with. I wore it a few times, is in great shape (95+ easily). This one is so much like my PAM in shape and size it rarely gets any wrist time so this sale is going towards a new LT combat model. This retails at $565, I am asking 385 OBRO to move this baby quickly :wink: PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
At that price it will be gone in no time. GLWS Corey...maybe I can swing another watch in hmmm.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
pilot strap included (its a Rob Montana).

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
if it was a m17 id be on it..im just saying... good luck on sale corey..... what u getting?
if u wanna sell your suunto ill buy that ;)

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Too late on that one Justin :HappyDance:

Just buy this one and pretend it's a M17 and sell it to me when you find one :whistle:

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
just saw u got his suunto... glad he gave me a chance to buy it..dang it! congrats man... i got an m17 in my sights thats cheap.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sale pending on the M18. Justin-u broke my heart when u moved man, i'm a jolted lover...:whistle::lol:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Sold to me. Corey just picked it up from the post office today. Looks great! Thanks again for such a quick, easy transaction.

·
Registered
740 Posts
^thanks. After owning the M19, and M17, I think the M18 is the keeper for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts