Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I loved this watch from the moment I saw it last year, and had it on pre-order ever since.

I took delivery of it as soon as they were produced, and got #16/50.

This watch is in excellent condition, includes both NATO straps that came with it (black & green) along with 2 Maratac straps - Both black; one with red stitching, the other with white stitching.

I do love this watch, but I just don't wear it at all since I got it... :( And I also just picked up a new BMW X5 this week and have some mods to get done :D

I will post up pics, they were taken with my iPhone though so I'm also including some stock photos from LT.

It will come with all of the cards & paperwork Lum-Tec always includes. Along with the nice wooden LT box, white outer box, original packaging, and 4 straps total (mentioned above).

The F1-S is the SILVER face Combat F1. The series is a limited run of only 50 pieces.

LT still carries these in stock, but they are almost out of them. Being as they are still in stock though, I would definitely take any reasonable offer priced below LT list price - which is currently at $1,895 on their site.

Serious buyers only please. No low-ball offers will be entertained.

Payment through PayPal.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Adding Lum-Tec Specs:

Quick Overview​

Specs:

44mm width excluding crown.
22mm. lug width.
316L Stainless steel.
Bead blasted hard finish.
rotating bezel with internal slide rule.
ETA 7750 automatic chronograph movement.
Sapphire crystal with Anti-reflective coating.
Threaded sapphire display caseback.
LUM-TEC MDV technology®.
Screw lock crown with double diamond sealing system.
100 meters/330 ft. water resistance.
2 heavy guage nato nylon straps included (green and black). 22/22 size.
One year limited warranty.
Limited numbered series of 50.
Free lifetime timing adjustments.
All swiss made construction and assembling in Ohio.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I really like this one. Too bad I just got another M. GLWS

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So far I've only had some low ball offers, and some case kickers...

This is still available and I am willing to take $1650 (paypal) shipped within the US.

This watch is in excellent condition, only worn a few times. And the price is $245 below LT price!

PM if you're interested!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump for the holiday weekend!

This would make a great gift for anyone, especially in the military or veterans on memorial day :)

If you're on the fence on this one, shoot me your best offer and if it's reasonable, it could be yours!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts