Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Upgrade-itis hit, and I've upgraded both my MacBook Pro and my iPad - time to sell the gently used (pre-loved!) models they replaced. Please email me at [email protected] with any questions!!! I don't often check PM's - email is best.

First up is this 2012 MacBook Pro.

15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
  • 2.6GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7
  • 16GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
  • 512GB Flash Storage
This is the top of the line model which sold last year for $3500.00. Included is the laptop (which will be whipped clean with a fresh install of the latest version of Mac OS X, the original box, and all of the accessories (charging cables, etc.) received purchased brand new from Apple. This MacBook is CLEAN with no physical imperfections and is in perfect working order. PRICE: $2000.00 plus your choice of shipping. Here are some photos:

Next up we have a like new Apple iPad 3 64gb with AT&T cellular! Another top of the line apple produce that originally sold for over $800.00. This iPad had always been used in a case so it is in pristine condition and functions perfectly. Included is the original box with all charging cables and accessories received when purchased brand new, and I'll even throw in the VERY nice blue case that I have for it at no additional charge! PRICE: $400.00 plus your choice of shipping. Here are the photos:

Please email me at [email protected] with any questions!!! I don't often check PM's - email is best.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts