Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD* - FS: LÜM-TEC M18

Up for sale is my LÜM-TEC M18. The M18 is a pretty rare timepiece, one of just 250 produced, that doesn’t come up for sale all too often. I’m asking $400 shipped in CONUS (to a Paypal verified address) via USPS with insurance and signature confirmation. I'm not looking for any trades at the moment.

Condition: The watch head and bracelet are in great condition. It currently has a sapphire caseback installed. No scratches or desk diver marks on the bracelet or clasp. I've tried my best to highlight the only two real noticeable blemishes on the watch head. There is a small scuff on the bezel at 12 o'clock and two minuscule specks between 10 and 11 o'clock. There is also a small ding on the bottom edge of the case on the side opposite the crown.

I have contacted Chris @ LÜM-TEC and he quoted me just $75 to replace the bezel if the scuff at 12 o'clock is something you might want fixed.

Included: The white outer box, the black leather watch box, original solid caseback, unworn original rubber strap, all extra links (bracelet currently sized for a 7.25” wrist), and all the paperwork (International Warranty card, signed Certificate of Authenticity, instruction manual).

A quick rundown of the M18’s technical specs:
  • Movement: Slava 2427 (21-jewel vintage, restored twin-barreled automatic with a quick-set date feature)
  • Case material: Stainless Steel
  • Case finish: PVD
  • Case diameter: 44mm
  • Lug width: 24mm
  • Weight: 212g (with bracelet)
  • Crystal: Sapphire (front & back)
  • WR: 100m

Frontal shot:

Caseback shot:

The bracelet is in excellent condition (no scratches or desk diver marks anywhere):

Scuff and specks on the bezel:

Ding on the bottom edge of the case on the side opposite the crown:

Everything that’s included:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Soo tempting right now. Any pics of the back ?
Reasonable offers welcome!

Here's a quickie shot I just took of the sapphire display caseback - tough to do well with non-ideal lighting and a bracelet still attached. :eek:hwell:

Here's a few shots by Chris of the back (and front) of the movement to give you a better idea of what you'd be seeing through the caseback:

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Tempting...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts