Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't been posting nearly as much as I'm making plans to get hitched. The RRS is going to be co-driven so instead of getting heated over curb rashes and hearin' complaints about cold hands, I've decided to get AT tires and go back to the stock steering wheel which gets the heated function back.

I treat my cars like fine jewelry so the wheels and steering wheel are in excelente condition.

WHEELS ARE SOLD; Kahn steering wheel still avail

Kahn steering wheel in the same shape as when I bought them new. You do lose the heating functionality, but you add so much in better feel and looks. Insanely crazy good looking. It'll make you appreciate driving it more because it's your hands connected to the truck commandeering it. It's a hard tactile feel v. the mushy stock leather which gets shiny after use (blech) $1500 + shipping firm. You re-use your center airbag center. Comes in the original Kahn branded black box.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Aww... Well hopefully come the summer it will be time for some new toys again ;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Those rims are what I'm looking for, for my white rrs. Hows the condition of the wheels? (any curb rash, etc)?
Also, where are you located?
Thanks

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those rims are what I'm looking for, for my white rrs. Hows the condition of the wheels? (any curb rash, etc)?
Also, where are you located?
Thanks
No rash. No curbing. Balanced perfectly. Truck is professionally aligned by a Porsche shop so even wear. Hardly any though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wish these where silver and staggered wheels Id jump on them hate to see you selling them.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What I've experienced with kahn is that they back up their products. After service has been great.

I like that their wheels are designed with the rr in mind (bespoke). Hub centric. LOAD RATED. Accepts factory caps and tpms no problem. Plus from the UK and on the spoke it says made in england. Cool.

So complete peace of mind though they have jacked up their prices by 20% kinda like what the top watch companies do.

My fav is the steering wheel. Oh well. Gotta make some sacrifices. :D no sweat.

Trustworthy seller based in the northwest.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Good luck with the sale buddy! If you need help let me know, we can be like a hub point for your sale in Los Angeles ( if you sell it to someone here). If someone wants these sick wheels painted we can set it up for you as well.

·
Registered
192 Posts
GREAT WHEELS GOT THE SAME....PERFECT FOR RRS!!!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hey Rok, I'm interested....but would the fitment fit an LR4? with your tires?
I'm in the LA area, PM me shipping

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
plastiq, I have no idea. Anyone know if Rover Sport and the LR4 fitment are interchangeable?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
plastiq, I have no idea. Anyone know if Rover Sport and the LR4 fitment are interchangeable?
Same bolt pattern of course, offsets for the Sport are usually in the 40-42's and the LR4 is a bit more. I think it is workable however spacer's would be necessary so it looks right. I would definitely go for meatier tires on the Lr4 as well.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the info, Vik.

I'm shocked no one's hit me up for the steering wheel. It'll change the way you feel about your Rover. Underestimated. It's your lone connection to how the car moves. Critical.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts