Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale my black 8gb iPhone 3g. It currently has iOS 3.X loaded, a simple sync with iTunes will upgrade it to iOS 4, or you can jailbreak it. The phone has not been jail broken.

Screen is in perfect condition, it has always been used with bodygaurdz protective film.

Comes with original box, documentation, charging cable, wall charger, and headphones (although I would recommend getting something better than the ones apple supplies).

Phone functions 100% as it should. The only cavet is there is a thin hairline fracture on the backside of the case. I did my best to capture it in the photo. It doesn't affect the phone in anyway.

I'm selling as I have the latest 4g iphone, it has just been sitting in the drawer.

Also included is a spare Speck Candyshell case in a now discontinued color, the case is white, with red accents (shown in photos below).

Asking 200 shipped via usps priority (which is a standard 2-3 day delivery time).

It's best to contact me via email, PM's work as well, just dont check them as frequently.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After a failed eBay auction (buyer was delisted from the auction site, and the second offer bidder purchased an iphone elsewhere). I'm lowering the price, just want this gone.

175 shipped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts