Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Gentlemen,

Up for sale is Hublot Big Bang King Power Unico Limited Edition 500pcs. Black Ceramic case on rubber strap.
Reference number: 701.CI.0110.RX
Skeletonized Dial, Chronograph.
Antireflective Sapphire Crystal.
Caseback Transparent showing the engine.
Condition: 96% Near Mint in corresponde to TZ grade system, zero scratches on the case or bezel. No scratches on the sapphire.
Bought in 2012 in EU
The watch comes complete with all boxes and papers including presentation box, certificate of authenticity, warranty card, USD reader.

Asking for 17990USD (13260EUR) shipping included. Payment method preferably via bankwire or paypal. Please no trades or low-ball offers.
For more info email me at [email protected] ,I will always asnwer your questions, I will ship worldwide.
Reference availible upon request. You can search them too.

·
7,022 Posts
Can't believe they let you post all these without being a sponsor...
I understand your point, but the people that run this forum have set the rules. OP is following the rules by having the adequate post count and placing the thread in the appropriate section.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am dropping the price on this one little bit lower than expected, now only 16.900USD (Shipping Included via Fedex International -Priority-)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am reducing this now on only 15.000USD shipping costs Included (Fedex Int. Priority) there is no better price anywhere on this Limited Edition

1 - 8 of 8 Posts