Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only worn a few times.... Box, papers, etc... This is a very fun watch to own...trying something new....
2 bands, came with rubber strap which will be sold with the watch but ordered a custom deviated stitch Alcantara Band from Rob Montana/ The StrapSmith

This watch is a Graham Chronofighter Overlord Mark III 46mm....in perfect condition., limited to 500 pieces.

maker URL - Home - Graham London

retails is 11K+ most places you can get for a discount closer to 7+K... as seen here: Graham Chronofighter Oversize Overlord Mark III (SS / Rubber)

I am adding my Ron Montana strap designed to match this watch along with the stock rubber band....

Description: Limited Edition of 500Automatic movement calibre G1732, 42 Hours Power reserve Case 46 mm-diameter, Stainless Steel, Thichness: 16.50 mm, Crown diameter: 9 mm.

asking $4950.00 obo

Attachments

·
7,022 Posts
I remember when you bought this one and were asking for ideas on a strap from Rob. Always fun to see how people go thru watches; makes me not feel as guilty when I decide to sell mine. I get so attached sometimes. GLWS!

·
Registered
316 Posts
GLWS! Nice piece :) - I thought FS threads were bumped to 100 post minimums though? I'm confused... haha

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks...

The watch is really awesome, if it does not sell will just keep it. Really a unique piece, fun, some great color, high quality, etc...

100 post count, yikes, did not realize that... I am an active member on many car forums under the same username, high rep points, 100% ebay rating, glad to meet in person, etc... Sorry moderator if I broke any rules and if you can keep this up would much appreciate...

Here is some love for the 4's with the watch and in front of the biggest caliper set up I have ever seen on a street car....:)

wish it was zoomed in a bit more but anyway.... these calipers were like large porter house steaks on this Bent SS... I was blown away when I had this beast on the track...

OK back to the watch....any questions, PM me or ask here....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
GLWS. The watch looks fantastic. Bentley uses nothing but the finest hardware. I love how they build Bentleys the old fashion way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts