Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used Canon XTi digital camera with the kit Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens. I have the box, manual, and cable for the TV plus 3 CF memory cards (256mb, 4gb, and 8gb). The camera has some wear and the flash doesn't pop up on its own but it still works. The lens is like new since I used my 50mm on it most of the time.

Here's a link to the local ad:

Canon EOS XTi Camera with 18-55 EF-S lens w/box

$350 Shipped within the states.

Tamrac Aero speed pack 75
Nice bag with dividers, easy access to your camera while your wearing it, and a compartment for small clothes or other equipment you might have. Like new minus some dust it's been collecting.

Tamrac Aero speed pack 75

$100 Shipped

Calumet Digital Flashmeter
If you don't know what this is you probably don't need it. It was a requirement for a studio photography class and unless you have your own studio and need a cheap light meter or are planning to take a studio photography class you probably don't need it but I'll throw this out there as well.

Calumet Digital Flashmeter DFM 3

$200 Shipped

If you want more then one item I'll be glad to combine shipping. Also if your local to Philadelphia or within a reasonable distance I wouldn't mind driving a bit to save time and money on shipping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts