Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Limited to 3000 Units world wide, This is a super cool watch!!

In extremely good condition with only most minor signs of wear.

$4300. Watch is located in Chicago. No shipping to Nambia, or any other country besides US

·
Registered
966 Posts
Thats looks sick. I would love to grab it but dont got the funds. can you take a picture closer to the dials.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Great watch! Expect about 20 low ball offers from people who dont know a Breitling from a ToyWatch. Better yet the douch bags who think you need the money and would take $3500 because you need to pay bills. :lol: When its all said and done you should be able to get Around $4200. I did on mine. :) Best of luck.:patriot:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Damn, I love that watch. This would fit perfectly to my Aerospace.

Good luck with selling it!

·
Registered
693 Posts
I love it. A bit too high for me though, this will be my first good watch so I'm thinking of starting with a Colt GMT.

GLWS though!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
UGH I do love this watch, just not the right time....f'ing awesome watch though!

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the comments, now someone buy it!!!

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
tight fit with a dress shirt?
I liked to call mine a "summer watch". I sold mine because I could only wear it with short sleeve shirts so it sat 7 months out of the year. Loved it though. Awesome watch.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does anyone know if you can get a black steel bracelet for this? I have someone interested, but hes wanting a bracelet.

·
Registered
447 Posts
someone on TZ PVD'd their PROII, but learn from his mistake and get it brushed first. The finish didn't match the watch, the bracelet came out glossy because it was polished and not brushed before PVD'ing.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think either way a do it yourself bracelet isnt going to match the Carbon Nitride treated case

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
funny mr Nambian thread ruiner!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts