Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went with an aftermarket set of wheels so I am going to get rid of my beautiful stock wheels. I really don't want to sell them because they look SO good on the car, but I can't have everything.

They are off of my 07 M6, and were recently (within the last 3 months) painted Satin Sapphire Black Metallic Black. They really compliment the car great, as most people just spray their wheels flat black. I spent a lot of time prepping these and with the SBM color they look stunning. No curb rash, and in GREAT shape. I don't even think I have seen any chips on them.

The tires are factory size Conti's with probably half life left on the rear and more on the fronts. I brought the car into service the other day and they said that they absolutely didn't need to be replaced. No nails, no plugs, just a great set of tires.

I will most likely be removing the stock TPMS sensors as I need them for my new wheels, but they can be swapped right out of the wheels you will be replacing with these.

Looking for $2300 plus shipping. email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

I will get some detailed pics as soon as I get them off of the car. They should be off in the next week or so. Located in Jacksonville, FL.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
car gone, wheels boxed up ready to ship. TPMS sensors still installed, have lug nuts as well. Ready to drop on an M5 or M6. $2k plus shipping takes em.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts