Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a Benarus Sea Devil Blk Dial Bead Blasted Finish.

- Black face with red second hand and white minute/hour hands
- Bead Blasted stainless case
- Only 100 made with the black dial and of those, not many with the bead blasted finish! LE# 086/100
- Includes all accessories: Black travel case, rubber strap, black leather strap, SS bracelet with two clasps. None of the leather or rubber straps have been worn or attached to watch head. SS bracelet has been sized (extra links included) and does show some very minor scuffs only on the divers clasp.

The Sea Devil has TZ Grade 95% with only a hair line very minor scratch next to the lug & on bezel but can't get on camera.

Specs from Benarus:
The Benarus Sea Devil is a high quality professional diving instrument That was released in March of 2009.
The Sea Devil is a 45mm diameter, 16.5mm high solid 316L stainless case with 24mm lugs capable of withstanding pressure to a depth of 1000 meters (3,300 feet).
Inside the Sea Devil is a 21 Jewel Miyota 8215 mechanical automatic movement that can be hand wound and has a power reserve of 45 hours.
The glass is a sapphire crystal that is 4mm thick and coated on the inside with an anti reflective layer.
Produced in a Limited Edition of 100 black dials, 50 blue, 50 yellow, 50 orange, and 50 white lume.
The watch is shipped in a travel case that includes leather strap - black with matching thread, rubber strap & 2 steel clasps.

Price: $525 including paypal fee & UPS Overnight Insured shipping.

I have tons of references on Ebay (user: leozip) and other forums.

·
7,022 Posts
Nice piece. Reminds me a bit of a lower budget Kobold.

But, stick around, meet some people, share some experiences and follow some rules. Sure, we sell some of our pieces, but this isn't primarily a sales forum.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry if I'm mistaken but I've seen quite a few watches for sale on this forum. reason for posting... Not trying to break rules, if is indeed prohibited moderator please go ahead and remove post.

Trying to give a chance to 4play peeps to own this incredible peace at a superb price.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Sorry if I'm mistaken but I've seen quite a few watches for sale on this forum. reason for posting... Not trying to break rules, if is indeed prohibited moderator please go ahead and remove post.

Trying to give a chance to 4play peeps to own this incredible peace at a superb price.

Cheers.
Typically, members should wait until 50 posts to put up a f/s thread. It is listed in the rules, but it is one the less enforced rules in the bunch. GLWS.

·
7,022 Posts

Cheers.
Again, I indicated that yes we do sell, but there are other aspects to the forum. That's all. Who cares? Not me. Just wanted to help. GLWS.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice piece. Reminds me a bit of a lower budget Kobold.

But, stick around, meet some people, share some experiences and follow some rules. Sure, we sell some of our pieces, but this isn't primarily a sales forum.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.
Hello !

Very nice watch, one of the most beautiful i have seen.
Is it sold ?

Regards fredrik from Sweden !

·
7,022 Posts
OP hasn't posted in over a year when he indicated the piece sold on another forum. Might wanna look elsewhere if interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts