Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, up for sale is a new condition iPhone Black 3G 8gb. It has been jailbroken and unlocked to 4.0 using Jailbreakme. You can pop any SIM right into the iPhone and start using it out of the box. No messy steps or downloads or syncs, it will work as soon as you put your in your SIM. Has light scuffs on the backside with normal use, but no scratches, chips or cracks. Screen is in perfect condition with no dead pixels etc. Comes with the original box,paperwork and decals. Also includes brand new and unused headphones, USB cord, and A/C plug and black snap on case. Local pickup in So. Cal preferred but shipping is welcomed.

SOLD

Thanks,
Aaron

Specs:
-iPhone 3G 8GB Black new condition
-Jailbroken/Unlocked to 4.0
-Original Apple iPhone headset (unused still in package)
-Original Apple iPhone USB cord and wall plug (unused still in package)
-Original Apple iPhone Box and Documentation

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:confused: $300 for a 3g? that price is about double what they are selling for. just an fyi!
Thanks mike, I just checked craigslist and the price for this phone unlocked in this condition with box and acessories is 250.00 so that's where I'll price it

-Aaron

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Bro, I just got a 32gb 3GS for $160 in like new condition still in box from a fellow L4P member. $300 is a little steep. Just a fyi...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts