Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling 22" Overfinch Tiger w/ Pirelli Scorpion 285/35/22. I've had it in my car since May and has less than 5,000 miles on the tires. Comes with sensor and will throw in original Land Rover Wheel Locks for 2006 RRS. Asking for $3,800. Condition on 2 rims is perfect, one rim has hairline scratches in a small area and the other rim a slightly bigger scratch. Keep in mind that these scratches are not noticeable unless you are up close. Any questions please email me @ daniel.e.k80 at gmail. I'm located in S. Cali/Glendale/LA area. No low ball offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Your first post and your trying to sell a set of wheels ? GL with that :egads:

My apologies should have just informed you of the post count etc instead of being harsh about it nothing against the wheels.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your first post and your trying to sling an old set of wheels ? GL with that :egads:
Sorry, there isn't that many good Land Rover forums, so a friend suggested for me to put it here. Old wheels? Maybe old style, but I think these look best in any RR. That's my personal opinion though. Any ways, I'm looking more for a local pick up, so there is not risk in that. You don't like what you see, you can walk away.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
You need a minimum of 20(? might be more) posts before you are allowed to sell something on the boards.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
those are some beautiful (understated) wheels...glws...but you do have to have 20 posts i think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts