1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-SOLD-

Attachments

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP! I have provided a craigslist link with updated pictures from a photoshoot.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Original buyer flaked. You don't need to try to be funny in my for sale thread, try it elsewhere buddy. Really disrespectful, grow up
If your post was just that first sentence you would have been fine, but it's pretty obvious at how defensive you're getting that you've been caught in a lie. Here's an idea; you try to sell quite a bit of sh*t on this forum, how about not lying to us?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
If your post was just that first sentence you would have been fine, but it's pretty obvious at how defensive you're getting that you've been caught in a lie. Here's an idea; you try to sell quite a bit of sh*t on this forum, how about not lying to us?
His brother could just say "Screw it," and take it to Carmax, you know.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lying about what? And I wrote that because this isn't the first time he's attacked me on a thread 1. And 2, I'm pretty sure a 48k car isn't classified as "shit". I don't get what I did wrong here? If your not interested move along..

·
Registered
545 Posts
Lying about what? And I wrote that because this isn't the first time he's attacked me on a thread 1. And 2, I'm pretty sure a 48k car isn't classified as "shit". I don't get what I did wrong here? If your not interested move along..
Lying that the car was available for only a week.

If it was my car I could just post it as mine..
Not what I was implying.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Original buyer flaked. You don't need to try to be funny in my for sale thread, try it elsewhere buddy. Really disrespectful, grow up
I don't see why you took that so harshly? I would have said the same thing no matter who posted it. And grow up? Are you even 18 yet?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
From this point on I'm only going to entertain serious buyers in this thread, stop wasting my time..

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Same VIN as CL ad, so I'd guess so. That's probably what he means by the original buyer flaking.

And yes, the original buyer did flake. I wasn't lying about that, I just didn't feel the need to prove it to someone who simply wants to waste my time

1 - 17 of 17 Posts