·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy cow that's a lot of miles. Is the price correct Thomas, or a typo? Sounds high to me given the millage.
Mileage is correct and price is correct. That is barely above wholesale for around here. I'm sure there are areas of the country where they are selling these for $25k, but around Arkansas, where rust does not exist, they are worth that much.

And I truly appreciate you coming into this thread and telling me the price sounds too high. Really helps with the sale.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didnt notice a Land cruiser.. All I kept seeing was R8 and GTR. lol
Yeah... they were in there also. GTR is already sold... R8 is taking offers:lol:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Mileage is correct and price is correct. That is barely above wholesale for around here. I'm sure there are areas of the country where they are selling these for $25k, but around Arkansas, where rust does not exist, they are worth that much.

And I truly appreciate you coming into this thread and telling me the price sounds too high. Really helps with the sale.
Sorry Thomas, it just caught me off guard when i first saw it :eek:hwell:. Best of luck with your sale.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Thomas, it just caught me off guard when i first saw it :eek:hwell:. Best of luck with your sale.
Its okay, it doesn't show the wear of a 75k mile car. It is still very tight. I looked at a 44k mile Cruiser today that looked like it had been beat with a tree. It's amazing how rough one person can be and how gentle another can be.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, could you post or
pm me the details
of your gtr sale?? year, miles and how you sold it? just curious how i did on the o e i jus bought.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts